Everything starts with an opensmjle
Your career at opensmjle
Welcome to #teamgelb
Our #teamgelb combines hospitality expertise with know-how in the areas of digital media and hotel tech. Together with our hotel partners, we develop the right strategy and implement the set goals and projects together or for our partner hotels in digital projects.
As one of the leading agencies in the hotel sector, we are looking for an experienced and motivated “Customer Success Manager” to strengthen our team.
Talents we are looking for
Customer Success Manager
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Customer Success Manager or similar role, ideally in the hospitality industry.
- You have hospitality tech knowledge and experience with various industry tech stacks and integrations (API).
- You have experience in delivering customer-focused solutions that are aligned with the customer’s objectives and can communicate these in a structured way.
- You are fluent in German (a MUST) and English.
- You are extremely dedicated, creative, open, honest and your heart beats for the hospitality industry.
- You are able to speak at eye level with the most wonderful hoteliers and tech partners in the industry.
“Ohne Spaß kein Fun” is our motto, no matter where we are. To ensure that this also works in cooperation with our customers, your area of responsibility will be as follows:
- Independent account management for hotels around all tech topics and their technology landscape.
- Setup and work with the most common tools in the industry.
- Making clever use of your talents and know-how.
- Developing your own internal knowledge base to deepen your knowledge.
About how we intend to keep you forever
Feeling good and smiling is our top priority, so here’s what you can look forward to:
- Hybrid working model: work in our cool Cologne office and/or from home.
- Permanent employment contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Discounts and special conditions with our hotel partners.
- An incredible steep learning curve and access to an enormous network of professionals in the industry = absolute game changer.
- Fair remuneration and a strong commission package.
- Training budget of €1000/year.
Apply today by emailing Esti at: email@example.com
Your CV and salary expectations are all we need for the first step. We prefer you to convince us of your qualities in person or during a video call. And vice versa!